Masonboro Gray 35 Liter Waterproof Adventure Backpack
This is the perfect waterproof backpack for any active person who wants to bring their belongings along with them during any adventure. The backpack is 100% waterproof and one of a kind, because of its purge valve. With the purge valve you can inflate or compress the backpack, and even use it as a draining tool if using the pack as a shower or cooler. The DryCASE backpack includes a fully waterproof main compartment capable of holding 35 liters, an internal zippered waterproof pocket to store smaller items, a front mesh pocket so you can keep wet items out the waterproof area, side water bottle holder, bungee cords that can hold you other DryCASE items, and lots of padding on the shoulder straps and back support for a comfortable hold.
- 100% Waterproof Main Compartment
- 35 Liters of Storage
- GNARWALL™ Marine-Grade Waterproof Technology
- 2 Way Purge Valve (inflation/compression)
- Drink Holder, Bungee straps
- Padded lower back support
- Padded waist & hip support
- Waterproof padded shoulder straps
- Tie downs / Front straps
- Chest straps
- Perfect Size Carry-On Bag
- Internal zippered pocket
- Removable internal Velcro wallet compartment
- Durable rubber top hold handle
- Webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 17"W x 18"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 673034033063
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer a few flat rate programs with: FLAT RATE PROMO Domestic - 1-6 BUSINESS DAYS FLAT RATE for $0.00; Ground Delivery Domestic 1-3 Day Days for $9.99; Express Delivery Domestic (Next Day) FOR $29.95; Standard International; 1-6 Days for $45.00; Express International (1-3 Days) for $54.95;
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.