ACR Universal Remote Control Kit [9283.3]
Vendor: ACR Electronics
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Universal Remote Control Kit
Universal Remote Control (URC-102)
and a Point Pad (URP-102)
- Consists of universal master control unit and a Point Pad; installed via single coaxial cable
- URC-102 provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance and long lamp life, regardless of boat system voltage fluctuations
- URC-102 XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional (can be disabled)
- On-Off and light rotation speed control
- Point Pad allows finger tip control; surface/flush mount options included
- Has the capacity to perform up to six different duties; ideal for searchlights, winches and other electrical devices
- Easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
- Compatible with 12 or 24VDC operation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.