Ancor 120V Two Setting Heat Gun 
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
120V Two Setting Heat Gun
- Two settings - Low: 572°F, 10 CFM & High: 1,000°F, 17 CFM
- 6.5' cord, 120V AC
- Great for heat shrink tubing and connectors, stripping paint and more
- Lightweight, under two pounds
- Stands on end for hands free operation
- Includes three nozzles and carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.