Ancor Black 4-0 AWG Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot [1190-FT]
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Black 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot
- Ancor Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Length (Feet): 1
- Gauge: 4/0 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 12"L WT: 0.9 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)