Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 18-2 - 100' 
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Safety Duplex Cable - 18/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in white common jacket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Length (Feet): 100
- Gauge: 18/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 3.4 lbs
- UPC: 091887806069
Quick Guide (pdf)