Laser Replica Outhaul Assembly f/Laser Dinghy
The Barton outhaul assembly is class legal offering the same purchase as standard systems fitted. Our outhaul is simple, lightweight and strong and comes with a simple toggle release for the mainsail clew.
- 00 110 Series 0 single fixed eye (fitted to short red strop)
- 00 111 Series 0 single fixed eye becket (fitted to primary red line)
- 00 110 Series 0 single fixed eye, (attaches to gooseneck by twist shackle or line – not supplied)
- Primary line 2m x 4mm red dyneema, Short strop 0.24m x 4mm red dyneema
- Secondary line 4m x 4mm blue line, Elastic 1.5m x 4mm
Take the short red strop with block and loop this into the clamcleat base on top of the boom. You will need to temporarily undo the secondary blue line and remove from the block and block with becket. Re-attach line when strop is fitted.
- a.Primary red line passes through clew eye of the sail
- b. Make a loop through the boom end fitting
- c. Pass end of rope through loop to secure. This is easy to undo when ashore
Secondary blue control line is taken forward to the gooseneck through block 00 110 which can be tied off through hole in gooseneck fitting or use a twisted shackle (attachments not supplied) Control line continues to mast base fitting then to the cleat base.
- a. Elastic is looped through the short strop and passed under the boom then through the sail clew
- b. The line then returns under the boom on the other side and is tied off into the loop in the Elastic
Barton fittings are high quality replacements that perform the same function as the original part. They should not be confused with official parts bearing the Laser® registered trademark. They cannot be used if you are sailing at an Association event. However, they are perfect for social sailing, sailing schools, club sailing or training. Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited.
Barton Marine Equipment Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer 2 flat rate programs with: USPS: FREE Smart Post / USPS 4-8 Days USPS: $9.99 HOME DELIVERY 1-3 Day Days UPS: 2 DAY DELIVERY : UPS LIVE RATE UPS: 1 OVERNIGHT : UPS LIVE RATE
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.