Fierce II Spinning Combo - 5000, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1pc Rod, 12-20 lb Line Rate Medium-Heavy Power, RH-LH
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Tear'em up inshore and nearshore with the power and performance of Fierce II spinning combos. The responsive rod, featuring graphite composite blanks and aluminum oxide guides, is paired with a powerful Fierce II spinning reel. A Full Metal Body and sideplate ensure exceptional durability and keep gears aligned for a smooth retrieve. This is a perfectly matched combo for inshore, boat, and surf fishing.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Graphite composite blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- EVA grips
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left Hand
- Reel Size: 5000
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 36"
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 420/20, 300/30, and 240/40
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 225/12, 200/15, and 135/20
- Bearing Count: 5
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Power: Medium/Heavy
- Rod Action: Fast
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Line Rating: 12-20 lbs.
- Number Of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide