LH5000 Loudhailer 30W
Your safety needs perfect communication
The Furuno LH5000 is a powerful Loud Hailer designed to immediately draw attention to your vessel by amplifying your voice, or any of eight internationally acknowledged warning signals, through the horns. The LH5000 allows you to instantly notify nearby vessels of your presence and status regardless of limited visibility conditions, such as thick fog or dark of night, that might otherwise mask your presence. Using up to six powerful horn speakers with an impressive output power of 30 watts each, the LH5000 is sure to capture the attention of anyone in your proximity.
Up to 6 Intercoms for onboard communications and public address
The LH5000 can also be connected to onboard intercom speakers. Because the Intercom feature is a completely separate function of the LH5000, you won't have worry about the impressive warning signals being transmitted through the dedicated two-way intercom speakers! The LH5000 can also gather distant sounds and amplify them through its built-in speaker. This feature, called Listen Back, is incredibly useful for the pilot to hear voices from the docks, deck, or even other nearby vessels. Other features include Siren Mode, which can be connected to the vessel's fire detection systems, and an Alarm Mode, which is very useful when it comes to theft detection. You can even connect a CD player or Radio to play high-volume audio through the horns and intercom speakers.
- Two (2) 30 Watt hailer output channels (FWD & AFT)
- Up to six (6) 5 Watt remote intercom stations, allowing two-way communication between master & individual remote station, or all stations, simultaneously
- Bright LCD with user-programmable intercom names for easy operation
- Built-in high quality speaker for intercom & hailer listen capability
- Eight (8) automatic fog/warning signals
- Manually controlled hailer warning signals
- External speaker output & alarm siren capability
- Flush mount ready (includes gasket and cutout template)
- Fully waterproof (IP67) main unit, microphone & optional intercom speakers
- Auxiliary Audio Input (i.e. music or another audio source) can be transmitted throughout all connected hailers and intercoms
Product : FURUNO LH5000 LOUDHAILER WITH LCD 30 WATT
Manufacturer : Furuno
Manufacturer Part No : LH5000
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer a few flat rate programs with: FLAT RATE PROMO Domestic - 1-6 BUSINESS DAYS FLAT RATE for $0.00; Ground Delivery Domestic 1-3 Day Days for $9.99; Express Delivery Domestic (Next Day) FOR $29.95; Standard International; 1-6 Days for $45.00; Express International (1-3 Days) for $54.95;
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.