KVH TracPhone LTE-1 [01-0419]
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Extended Range Mobile Internet for Vessels & Vehicles
KVH’s new TracPhone LTE-1 delivers high-performance LTE service faster than 4G for HD streaming and Internet access more than 20 miles offshore, in remote locations, and while you’re on the move throughout the U.S. and its coastal waters. This compact, easy-to-install, and easy-to-use solution enables you to enjoy more reliable coverage and faster speeds than with just your cell phone. With speeds as fast as 100 Mbps plus built-in Wi-Fi for multi-device support, the TracPhone LTE-1 provides the connections you need to:
- Stream HD video, live TV, and music
- Video conference
- Surf the web
- Post on social media
- Check email
- Use Wi-Fi Calling to make and receive calls
- Use apps like Apple® Messages and WhatsApp™
Simply connected, simply powerful
Powered by LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) network technology, TracPhone LTE-1 is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that includes a high-gain, dual antenna array, modem, Wi-Fi router, and GPS in the dome – everything you need to head offshore or out on the road!
Features & Highlights:
- High-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array for significantly extended range compared to cell phones
- Data speeds as fast as 100 Mbps/50 Mbps (download/upload) with no throttling
- Automatic switching between two leading U.S. carriers
- Wi-Fi with connectivity for multiple devices, including smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Customizable email usage alerts
- Simple, single cable plug & play installation
- Flexible data plan for seasonal users
- Convenience of an end-to-end solution from the leader in mobile connectivity
- Warranty 2-year parts, 1-year labor
- Network: LTE-A/LTE/HSPA+/3G
- Antenna: Type 2x2 MIMO/High-gain diversity antennas
- Service Coverage Area1 : U.S. and U.S. waters More than 20 miles from nearest tower when mounted >6M (20 ft) above waterline with unobstructed line-of-sight
- Wi-Fi Type and Output: IEEE 802.11n/g Wi-Fi; 72 Mbps max
- Maximum Download/Upload Speed1: 100 Mbps/50 Mbps
- Antenna Unit Diameter x Height/Weight: 34.3 cm x 33.8 cm (13.5” x 13.3”)/2.8 kg (6.25 lbs)
- Antenna Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- Antenna Survival Temperature: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
- System Power: 9-36 VDC, 4 watts nominal, 12 watts max / Optional 120 VAC power supply (Consult your KVH dealer for power supply options)
- Cabling: 1 Power/data cable - Cat 6 double shielded 15 m (50') cable included (Consult your KVH dealer for alternative cabling options)
- Belowdecks/Interior Equipment: Power-over-Ethernet Injector w/3 m (10') power cable and built-in Ethernet output port
- Belowdecks Equipment Length x Width x Height/Weight 9.7 cm x 7.9 cm x 3.6 cm (3.8” x 3.1” x 1.4”)/0.14 kg (0.3 lbs)
1Speed and coverage area will vary based on antenna mounting location; onboard network equipment (including hardwired Ethernet connection or belowdeck Wi-Fi access point); position, height of, and distance to cell towers; network congestion; and network type.
- Box Dimensions: 18"H x 18"W x 22"L WT: 17.8 lbs
- UPC: 028327013480
Quick Guide (pdf)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.