TruePower Plus Series - Modified Sine Wave Inverter - 2000W
Heavy Duty Marine, Mobile and Industrial Grade Inverters
Our next generation of TruePower Plus Inverters are designed to convert 12V DC battery power to 115V AC and will automatically pass through AC Inlet power when present. TruePower Plus is rich with features including; Innovative dual color digital LCD message center, dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input, USB power port, GFCI convenience outlets, DC cable covers, and separate on/off remote. Our integrated AC cable strain reliefs and front screw connection terminal blocks allow for quick and easy installation without the added need for ring terminals for AC power connections.
Designed with soft start noise filtered technology and x2 surge capability for powering demanding loads. Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics for protection in harsh environments.
- Intuitive dual color digital LCD message center
- Dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input
- Internal 30 amp AC transfer switch will automatically pass through AC inlet power when present
- USB power port and GFCI convenience outlets
- Compact and lightweight design
- Soft start noise filtered technology with x2 surge capability
- On/Off remote with 9 foot cable and DC cable covers Included
- Integrated AC power cable strain reliefs for ease of installation
- Built-in safety with overload, over temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Audible alarm and shut down for low and high DC voltage, overload and over temperature conditions.
- Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- AC Connection Type: GFCI Outlet
- Connection Type: Hardwire
- GFCI: Yes
- Outlet Qty: 2 Duplex GFCI
- Power - Surge Rating: 4000w
- Voltage - Inverter Input: 12V
- Voltage - Inverter Output: 120V
- Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 12.75 lbs
- UPC: 031669062009
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer 2 flat rate programs with: USPS: FREE Smart Post / USPS 4-8 Days USPS: $9.99 HOME DELIVERY 1-3 Day Days UPS: 2 DAY DELIVERY : UPS LIVE RATE UPS: 1 OVERNIGHT : UPS LIVE RATE
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.