RAM TAB DOCK-N-LOCK Model Specific Sync & Lock Cradle for the Apple iPad mini WITHOUT CASE, SKIN OR SLEEVE
The RAM-HOL-TABL11U consists of a spring loaded backplate, custom support cups and locking mechanism for the iPad mini WITHOUT skin, sleeve or case. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your iPad mini, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your iPad mini can be used just as it was intended. Quickly lock the cradle, keeping your iPad mini secure and safe from theft.
The RAM-HOL-TABL11U cradle is compatible with the following tablets:
Apple iPad mini WITHOUT CASE, SKIN, SLEEVE
The RAM-HOL-TABL11U holder is compatible with any tablet or reader that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
- Height: 6.55" minimum to 9.8" maximum
Width: Maximum width to 5.31"
Depth: 0.125" minimum to 0.56" maximum
- Docking Cradle: Yes
Locking Cradle: Yes
Fits Tablets WITH Cases: No
Fits Tablets WITHOUT Cases: Yes
Low Vibration Environment: Yes
High Vibration Environment: Yes
- 1. Locking mechanism for theft deterrence
2. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
3. Spring loaded for ease of removal and insertion of your tablet
4. Full access to all ports
5. Customize height of holder for your tablet
6. Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM ball mounts
7. Unique patent pending design enables the use of the factory iPad charging cable with docking connector
8. Compatible with many other Apple Certified cable/docking connector accessories including docking connector modules
9. Quickly dock and undock your iPad without requiring the insertion and removal of the charging cable
10. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM docks do not include the RAM-B-202U (Round Base & 1" Ball) or RAM-202U (Round Base & 1.5" Ball), required to attach to the dock and RAM mounting system. To insure your mount is "theft deterrent" proof, it is recommended that the RAM-KNOB3LU be purchased; this part attaches to the mount.
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer a few flat rate programs with: FLAT RATE PROMO Domestic - 1-6 BUSINESS DAYS FLAT RATE for $0.00; Ground Delivery Domestic 1-3 Day Days for $9.99; Express Delivery Domestic (Next Day) FOR $29.95; Standard International; 1-6 Days for $45.00; Express International (1-3 Days) for $54.95;
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.