Series 45 Core Block - Single/Swivel Haylard
Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Dynamic and high static load performance
- The Ronstan Universal Bearing incorporates our proven 2-stage bearing system
- Stage 1 - Under moderate loads, Acetal ball bearings ensure minimum friction
- Stage 2 - Under heavy loads, where deformation of ball bearings alone would result in increased friction, a sliding Acetal bearing on a polished stainless steel race takes over, maintaining low friction performance
- Additionally the ball bearings are configured to act as a thrust bearing between the sheave and cheeks, preventing the sheave from rubbing on the cheeks and causing friction when the line lead in and out of the block isn’t perfect. Particularly important for cheek blocks
Block cheeks are manufactured from the highest quality alloy for maximum strength. Material optimization and the cut-away design minimizes weight and allows easy fresh water rinsing of salt and debris from the bearings. Cheek design has been further styled with flaring at the block throat and reduced gap between the cheek and sheave, minimizing rope wear.
- High dynamic and static load capacity
- Efficient 2-stage bearing system
- Ball bearings to counteract side thrust loads
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Durable aluminium alloy cheek plates
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Incorporates a low profile swivel head fork
- Features a removable screw pin for attachment to padeyes
- Suitable for 12mm (1/2") diam. mast collar post
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 10M (33')
- Various control line applications on larger yachts
- Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire
- Sheave: U.V. stabilised Acetal
- Cheek body: Aluminium Alloy
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Shackle, head post & hub: Grade 316 stainless steel
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer 2 flat rate programs with: USPS: FREE Smart Post / USPS 4-8 Days USPS: $9.99 HOME DELIVERY 1-3 Day Days UPS: 2 DAY DELIVERY : UPS LIVE RATE UPS: 1 OVERNIGHT : UPS LIVE RATE
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.