Shakespeare 5018 17'6" VHF Antenna 
Available: In stock
On orders over $50.00. **Excludes Freight Shipping**
The quality of our store products is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase, subject to normal usage conditions and adherence to the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer. Free 30 days return policy.
Raymarine, FURUNO, NAVICO (Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, C-MAP), ACR, & more.
Shakespeare Galaxy Style 5018
17'6" VHF 9dB Gain
Phased 1/2 wave elements in a collinear array with choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
This highly sophisticated design is outstanding for long distance communications. Extra rugged for salt water durability, and stability in high seas. Surprisingly light weight.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit (pictured mount not included)
- Two sections: Base 105", Tip 105"
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 VSWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||150|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Cable Type: RG-8X
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 9 dB
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 17'6'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 107"L WT: 11.6 lbs
- UPC: 719441200091
Quick Guide (pdf)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.