Neptune Tackle Storage Bag
Taco Marine introduces a much improved tackle storage system for your leaning post or as a tackle storage system on your boat. Perfect for the traveling angler who destination fishes. Made of highly durable 1000 Denier fabric and ballistic nylon bottom along with YKK Marine Grade zippers. These high quality materials not only protect all gear from the saltwater elements, but also provide a waterproof seal and durability. Due to it's design and shoulder carrying strap, the bag is easy to remove from the leaning post allowing the bag to travel with you to and from the boat with comfortable ease.
- 1000 Denier fabric withstands the harsh saltwater elements
- Ballistic nylon bottom provides a waterproof seal
- YKK marine-grade zippers are strong and durable
- Two double zippered outer pockets ideal for up to five fluorocarbon spools
- Two 9" inner pockets ideal for storing personal items
- One 29" long tool compartment for safely storing all tackle gear
- Includes welt track clips for hanging on Taco Marine leaning post
- Center storage space has one of the largest tackle capacities on the market today accommodating 4 full size 3700 Plano boxes, 4 Plano 3600 boxes and 4 smaller Plano boxes
- Attractive carbon gray fabric with black trim and hard shell bottom liner with 6 rubber feet and drain holes
- Limited 1 year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Shipping rates depend on the service. We offer 2 flat rate programs with: USPS: FREE Smart Post / USPS 4-8 Days USPS: $9.99 HOME DELIVERY 1-3 Day Days UPS: 2 DAY DELIVERY : UPS LIVE RATE UPS: 1 OVERNIGHT : UPS LIVE RATE
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouses for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 1 to 3 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time; especially, dependent on shipping method you select. Backorders: As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Every once in a while, we do experience heavy shipping volumes, especially during the holiday seasons. Delivery can take longer, but our aim is to have your item reach you as soon as possible.
Guarantee: A1Nautical offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-515-0942 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the Sales department for details.